2 Oct 2011
Korea Environmental Preservation Association
Put your content here
Address: 6th Fl. East Branch BL. Seoul Chamber of Commerce & Industry 497-66 Dapshinni 5-dong, Dongdaemoon-gu, Seoul, Korea (Zip:130-805) Tel: 82-2-2249-5265 Fax: 82-2-2249-5279 URL: http://www.epa.or.kr Email: firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Date of Establishment:?1978
- Number of Staff:?20
- Name of Director:?Park, Yongsung
- Foundation:?0 (0 US Dollar) (Fiscal Yr. )
- Annual Budget:?0 (0 US Dollar) (Fiscal Yr. )
- Account Settlement:?0 (0 US Dollar) (Fiscal Yr. )
- Main Resources
Introduction of the Organization
- - To contribute to the development of healthy environment in Korea through research, survey, technical development, education and public information on the preservation of environment.
Regular Environmental Education / Education for Sustainable Development Programs
Title Place Operational features Environment Life of Chorongee, Children’s environmental education program Publicity & Education Hall within Environmental Preservation Association *Watching Publicity and Education Hall
*Audio and Video Test
*School activities and fairy tales
*The environmental preservation activities that we can do
Environmental Technique Assistance Environmental Preservation Association *Improving ability to manage environment.
*Environmental education program for environment managers of emission companies
Training Environmental Control Engineer by Korea Environmental Laws Environmental Preservation Association *Training programs for environmental engineers, industrial waste managers, excretions treatment managers, and air quality managers. Re-education for National Certified Environmental Engineer Environmental Preservation Association Performing special lectures and workshops.
Type Title Price Publisher Periodicals Environmental Preservation Paper
Plans for the next 5 years
- This program will be driven continuously in the future and some more various programs will be developed so thatã€€kindergartens can participate in the programs.
At present there is no place for environmental education for kindergarten children. Therefore, this organization can help children to form environment-friendly life habits and have influence on children’s parents.
Photos, maps, etc
No views yet